BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN EHEALTH – WEBINARS IN QATAR AND UAE, ORGANIZED BY NETHERLANDS EMBASSIES IN THE GCC
You are cordially invited to two country specific webinars in Qatar and UAE on business opportunities in eHealth, organized by Netherlands Embassies and the Regional Business Development Team in the GCC.
- The webinar on eHealth opportunities in Qatar will take place on Monday 7th of June at 10:00 am Dutch time. Kindly register your interest through the following link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4370628404684766224
- And the webinar on eHealth opportunities in the UAE will take place on Wednesday 9th of June at 09:30 am Dutch time. Kindly register your interest through the following link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6292877095751440656
When you click on the registration link you will find a description of each webinar highlighting the program. Please note that the webinar’s program for United Arab Emirates is similar to Qatar’s. However, each program provides insights into country specific opportunities and dynamics.
Pjer Vriens, Policy consultant eHealth of the Municipality of Rotterdam, will speak during both of the webinars.
Netherlands Embassies in the GCC together with the Netherlands Enterprise Agency recently published a sector study on eHealth opportunities in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates. This study was presented in a regional webinar on the 11th of February 2021. Kindly find the link to the eHealth report published last month: E-health sector report Gulf.pdf (rvo.nl).
For more details please do not hesitate to contact all or any of the following regional contacts:
- Dutch embassy in Qatar: email@example.com
- Dutch embassy in Abu Dhabi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dutch Consulate-General in Dubai email@example.com
- Regional Business Development Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 25 may 2021